Saturday, August 16, 2014

Range Rover P38 'New Generation' 2.8 turbo-diesel engine kit w/all conversion pieces for sale - $5500

    Well,    I have finally received my most recent 40' container which caused so much offense,  and I have unloaded and cataloged everything,  and will be offering up some items for sale here in the next few days as well as beginning a NEW Defender 90 project that will be an 'Ongoing Work'  to be documented on this blog. 

   First of all,  here is a very cool Mitsubishi engine conversion kit tailor-made for the P38 generation of Range Rover -  Will require no cutting or welding and you will keep  your existing automatic transmission.   These are common swaps in the UK as the engine is more robust &  more powerful -  Would be a hoot.   Will also fit RR Classic and Discovery 1 and 2 ,   but I imagine some minor mods to wiring harness would have to be made.

    My CL ad :

I have here a COMPLETE engine conversion kit to get rid of the gasoline V8 engine in your Range Rover 'P38' / new generation 1996-2002 Land/ Range Rover. Will also fit Range Rover Classic and Discovery models, but this kit is custom-tailored for the P38 application.

Kit includes very nice, complete, Mitsubishi 4M40 2.8L Tdi inter-cooled turbo diesel engine. Has about 140 HP, and 250 ft. Pounds of torque, and will return 22-31 MPG depending on how you drive.

There is an adapter plate to go from this engine to your Range Rover automatic transmission. There is a custom flex-plate to mount your torque converter to. Also included are custom motor mounts that allow this engine to be bolted in place of your V8 engine - with no welding! Also in the kit are the radiator, intercooler, and all pipes and wires to drop this engine in a P38 chassis with no modifications. The wiring harness is ready to plug and play into your truck, so no special wiring skills should be necessary. Includes Land Rover to Mitsubishi harness, so it is plug and play for the P38 Rovers. Very hard to find, and you get to keep your old transmission in place.

Basically, everything is here to remove your V8 engine while keeping your existing automatic transmission. You get everything to drop in place, bolt everything up, plug in and after draining gasoline out of your tank and putting in diesel, you'll have a Tdi Range Rover! Dramatically increase the value of your truck while saving money with every tank of fuel.

I bought this for myself for a P38 I had a few months ago, and am tempted to keep it around for another one in the future, but I have so many engine kits on hand now I need to sell a few things to make room. Speaking of which, if you need a 200tdi or 300tdi engine kit for your Land Rover, I have those too. Installation available as well.

    Send me an email to zombiemotors@earthlink.net or call me up.   Please do not text however,   my screen is shot, and my thumbs are weak.

     



No comments:

Post a Comment