Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Another 'Defender' 90 County Station Wagon for me! On its way soon. Super-nice original truck.

  I purchased this low-mileage, one-owner 1988 CSW for myself about a month ago, and here are a few pictures of it headed off to the container facility in Southeast England.  Will be making the journey here soon...    Very original,  19J turbo-diesel engine is more than adequate,  but once here I may install a 200tdi if I feel I need more 'push'.       I may just keep this one as a hardtop 'Station Wagon'   for the family as it is VERY nice inside -  Maybe I'll add air conditioning to keep Missus Mosieur & Squeaky happy though.   

    Looking a little shabby outside,  I already had rear bumper replaced,    If I get it painted this one will stay white and definitely keep the 1980's style side decals.  

    Excited to see this one too.    I hope the Mrs.  likes it. 

 














     

No comments:

Post a Comment