Monday, December 2, 2013

2 New Range Rover Classic LWB trucks to 300tdi turbo diesel for sale ?

   I have picked up two new (to me) 1994 Range Rover Classic LWB trucks in the last month or two -    Can I just say right now I LOVE THESE TRUCKS! ? -     The RRC is my favorite, with its high-class looks,  capable off road abilities,  and I personally am very impressed with its pedigree and history -  Many people in the USA are not aware of it but the Range Rover was first available in 1970, looking mostly the same until 1995!    That is a long model-run.      The interiors may not be as fancy in 1994 as a Landcruiser or Mercedes G-wagon of the same era,    but they do look great and are packed with luxurious accessories. 

   So - Both of the trucks pictured here are unusual colors -  The Montpellier Red truck is actually a dark maroon/ purple, and the Brooklands Green truck is a sort of dark-turquoise color.   Both look great, and both have suffered from clear coat fade on their hood and roofs,  the Montpellier truck having been painted flat black on the hood and roof.       If I were to keep either of these trucks (and I may) , I would have the hoods and roof re-sprayed to original to match the rest of the trucks,  which are in fine condition with no rust or accident damage anywhere.












    Interiors are both in very good condition - The purple truck has a very dark leather interior with dark door panels, very unusual -    and the green truck is in the normal tan leather/ door panels.


  Both truck have had their air suspensions replaced with conventional coil springs, so there is one less thing to have to worry about.

   It seems that people prefer the 300tdi / R380 5 speed in these to anything else,   so that is what I have here now to go in these.   I could also do a 300 tdi / automatic if you wanted the ease of auto box (It is actually very nice -  my preference these days)   or a 200tdi/ 5 speed or auto.     I also have a VM / 5-speed kit here,  but no one seems to want this.

   Completed price for either of these trucks will be about $11.5K ,  and any paint/ body work would be extra.       I have about 8 of you guys out there that have asked me to send you pictures and details of the upcoming trucks I will be building -    A reasonable deposit on either of these would put your name on it,  and I could have you driving home in either one inside of a month after receipt of deposit. 

     Thank you, and send me a message at zombiemotors@earthlink.net if you have any questions or want to know more about either truck  -   Thank you and Happy Holidays !

No comments:

Post a Comment