Saturday, December 11, 2010

The things I have to say to you :

 I had a special area to explore just now .... what was it?      Yours?      NO.     I know that.    SO :  What was it?


       My throat screeches in protest.   I have to explain about that Old Lady.     I have to, I need to, for it to make any sense.    That really happened!      I was young, a teenager, she befiled my parts.  I attempt to cultivate understanding here, but none may exist.   I have very harsh interpreters.    Violent.  Unfair.   Lovely though.

   Am I really here right now?    The yellow light?   The hair of your pet?   I fall behind the curve, I slip, the wheels run over me shaking the carriage, you can feel this jostling in your spine.

         Not many of you know this, but I have plans!   I do!   They are realistic and about to be realized.  This is the sweet stuff.   Finally.  This is the fiction zone made flesh.    This is going to be lightning hitting Dr. Frankenstien's mess of meat, zapping it into action.     Twitch.   Twitch!


      I love her, I think I do.     The world today?   The puzzlement?    Sudoku.    Four Thousand.


       I am finished.   I am., I know it.      I'll tell you more later, BUT, know ye this : I can harmonize on any number of octaves.    I can do it.    I have skills to fit my way in.   If I can't do it naturally, or fake it convincingly,  I can make a purchase, cash or trade for labor.

    I have to check back soon.     Thank you. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment