Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pre-Sale-SALE on inbound Land Rover Defenders - 1988 110, 1988 90 turbo diesels

    I have more pictures and details of both of these trucks below in previous posts,    but as of now they are in Containers and on their way to me here in Portland.       As usual,  I am offering them up for sale now to see if anyone is interested in being 'first in line' for when they arrive.    These are both stock trucks with original engines and frames,  and as always I guarantee arrival and clear Oregon titles on the trucks arrive and I submit the paperwork on them.     To remind you -  I am a licensed and bonded/ insured car dealer here in Oregon,  (Oregon License # DA4226)






so you are guaranteed a title and arrival of your vehicle.     I can also help you bring in your own Land Rover Defender 90/110 if you have been thinking about buying your own and having it shipped into the USA,  but are nervous about the process.

   This Blue Land Rover 110 has spent a long while in Africa,  and was set up for a hot climate -  It has had air conditioning added,  and has the benefit of being much more solid than some trucks which have spent their entire lives in the soggy UK climate.    

    We would have to discuss your exact specifications for these trucks to arrives at hard prices, but the 110 is going to start at $25K  in its current condition, and go up from there as far as upgrades to engine/ etc etc are concerned.     The white Land Rover 90   has had some welding done to make the chassis solid, and will be a fun, sound truck -  Also fitted with its original 2.5L turbo-diesel engine it is economical to run.     Interior was replaced and looks very nice,   has sat up for the last two years in the UK, so once it arrives I will be going through the brakes/ etc to make sure everything is ready for a road trip should someone want to fly out and drive it home.    I am going to offer this one up for $14000 now as it sits,   and price can also go up   for your desired upgrades.

     Basically,   if you have been wanting a classic turbo-diesel Land Rover 90 or 110,  here is an opportunity to get your hands on one for a reasonable price,    and you will not have to deal with import or registration issues or concerns, I take care of it all for you.

    I have more options here on the ground for each truck too - Soft top kits, Boost alloy wheels, new interiors or different seats -    A lot to think about,  or if you have your dream truck in mind already,  let me know what you want and I can get it here for you.

   Once these trucks are here,  landed, and titled I will be asking substantially more for them.    I offer them for less money when they are still in transit.  I have many references of buyers who have purchased their trucks from me this way. 

     A deposit of $4000   will hold either truck for you until it arrives, and you have the opportunity to examine it and make sure it is 'as described' , and at that time the remainder will be due in full.   If you find you are not satisfied with the truck for any reason, your deposit will be returned. 

      If you are seriously considering buying a Defender,   give me a call at 503-810-4713 or message me at zak@zombiemotors.net and let me know what questions you may have.   Send your phone # if you would like a call back.       I am sure if anyone is serious about one of these,  there will be a lot about the truck or process you would like to discuss.

    Thanks, and here are a quick couple of pictures of the trucks,  you can find more information in my previous posts below -        ZM









  

No comments:

Post a Comment