Thursday, January 23, 2014

MORE new arrivals! 200tdi Defender job, Old-Timey Range Rover classic and more...

    It's been a while since the last post because I have been busy, behind and in a bad mood...   BUT! :  I received a 110 today from Montana for its 200tdi engine conversion, and along with it came an old 1983 Range Rover Classic 4-door to be converted to 200tdi / 5 speed too. 
 
    Also happening today :   1999 Discovery 1 being converted to tdi diesel power and 5-speed gearbox.  Super-clean truck with super-clean engine!   New timing belt, engine seals, clutch,  water and fuel pumps fitted before engine offered up into truck ...





    In a cosmic act of coincidence  I also had a shipment of engines arrive today as well,  and I have been frantically trying to erect new pallet racks for said engine kits in time, and they are almost all up!    SO -  Those of you needing turbo diesel tdi Land Rover engines -  let me know, and I will probably have you covered.

 
     More soon, I am going back to sleep now.   Here are a few pictures of today's activities :


  










1 comment: