Tuesday, May 3, 2011

HI, I'm a Bonobo

and I've got a secret which I am not going to share with you. You'll have to scratch around for it in the bottom of the litter basket, smashing pulpy paper between your dingy digits, searching and sniffing every bit of suspect substance. I had to make it MY WAY, and so should you!

I'm not running a charity here.

It took me the LAST TEN YEARS to figure this all out, and it was not easy or pleasant going. Most of the answers were not obvious but required a good deal of trial and ERROR, and I place a great emphasis on the word 'error' there on purpose, that was not a MISTAKE, like the many which I made over these years doing the things I have done, the things you still do not know about but have been asking me to explain to you. TEN YEARS I burned to arrive at a truth that I would now like to seal away from the world, it must remain obscured from the collective mind. Errors, yes, but to say they were all unpleasant would be to tell you an untruth, for these errors were often the result of feeding the Id, and in doing so were satisfying and rewarding endeavors. Impulse satisfaction may not always be the correct path, but it is a path. At the very least. And, unlike what some people may try to tell you, you actually CAN get there from here.

Come on over here. Closer. Clo-SERRRRR! There. Smell that? I did that. That's what all the talk here is about. Take a good hard look at THAT. They should put that on the cover of a magazine. THAT is what stick-to-it-tiveness can do. Don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment