Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Answers in the Ashes

She wanted me to do this thing, but she did not tell me this. She did not have to, we had had a talk earlier, during which she told me the EXACT OPPOSITE thing, but I detected a twitch in the corner of her mouth when this was said, I knew what this meant, and I knew she wanted me to see it; she was lying. We were going to play 'The Opposite Game' now, in case anyone were listening, in case one of us was recording this conversation, she was being safe. She was very clever like this.

So, She wanted me to come back, she wanted me to save her. She wanted me to take her away from all of this, her suffocating life she had constructed accidentally around her, she wanted me to come in and fix it all, she knew I was strong and she knew not only COULD I do it, be she knew I WOULD. I was that rare person who would follow through with such a mission, even when only hinted at in Opposites. Even though we had engaged in sexual congress only once or twice, and during those times it had felt awkward or forced, I knew this to be more of her crafty tricks, it had been just a show, if even only for herself, so as to feel like she was doing something she did not really want to do, to make it seem like I had MADE HER do it, even though we had only fucked those two or three times, I knew she had enjoyed it really, I knew she wanted more, and she wanted this more for forever. I was prepared to provide this future for her. She did not have to tell me, this was because we already had that connection, that sort of a connection you have with another person where they are not limited by words and language in their expressions to you, they have VIBRATIONS as well, they send FEELINGS. She even went so far as to send images and her voice into my head, she was able to sneak her messages into my dreams, while I was asleep as well as while I was awake. Our resonance was that type, it was that strong.

And so it was her voice in my ears I heard, telling me to buy Chloroform on the local college campus and extra large zip-ties from the appliance repair supplier online with a fabricated name, and to collect a few pollen masks as well from wherever I could find them, there was a puzzle here which even I did not know the solution to yet, but I was sure she did, she was a planner, she planned ahead, this was another reason I knew we were good for each other, for what I lacked in planning I made up for in DOING, and she was just the opposite. Just like an electrical circuit or other perfect system, you need a positive matched to a negative, a low to a high, a Yin to a Yang, you know what I mean. Opposites. Not only Attract, but Belong Together.

She sure was sending me a lot of commands/images and messages! For someone who told me to my face to 'Just leave her alone' three weeks ago, she was behaving in quite the opposite manner in which to make that happen. She could be confusing, it is true, but I chalked it all up to her high degree of intelligence/ cleverness.

No comments:

Post a Comment