Thursday, February 3, 2011

The World is Our Motherfucking Oyster

   I am very pleased right now.

   Need I remind you of the Sudoku of Emotions the world can prove to be sometimes?   Sometimes a bitter harvest, and then all of a sudden - BOOM!-  a generous bounty spills forth.    Jackpot! Eureka!  Jesus!

  I am tired, I should not be typing, and I am certainly in no condition to type and post, but I probably will, because I enjoy the satisfaction I experience by thinking you may read this.   It is the same feeling I have for the six hours after I buy a lottery ticket, before I check it and find out it whether or not it is a winner.   During that time?    The feeling I have?   I am ENTITLED to feel good and optimistic.   It is worth the three dollars.  (This feeling now is worth MORE than three dollars, by the way.  PRICEFUCKINGLESS, this)    Well, that is how I feel when I slap my shit up here for you to hopefully read.  I feel like this may be an action I can perform which will initiate  some fantastical series of events culminating in an incredible and oh-so-cozy conclusion which will warm the hearts of the Viewers at Home.

    The point is, I feel very good.   Walking back from Safeway, and avoiding the pile of Rotel by the Post Office altogether, my mind felt especially clear and my heart especially light.   No more thick suffocating black.   The change so pronounced from what it has felt like for months and months I thought I must be dreaming.   Or very tired.   Or possibly under medicated.   I prefer to think I am just happy though.   This will be a great year.    You know this, right?  You know.   You can tell.  There is no need to worry, there is nothing to be helped or avoided or denied.    This world is to be enjoyed when the opportunity presents itself, because very quickly things change and everything is different, and it seems that only things not enjoyed or not taken advantage of are the things which are later regretted.  This seems to be the rule, this seems to be  the way in which things play out, these are the patterns.

    This is good.    I am going to go to sleep soon unburdened and calm, and even happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment