Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Land Rover Defender engine kits - 90/110 specific 200tdi/300tdi/R380 or LT77

    I have two more engine kits to sell,  these are both from DEFENDER 90/110 trucks,  and have the mounts/ accessories that are unique to Defender applications, and which also make them ideal to install in your early Series truck like a 2,2A,3 88 or 109" (Especially the 200tdi hi-mount turbo) -   Would also be great in a FC101 Forward Control.       If you are interested in engine kits for your Discovery or Range Rover,  I have those too.

    The 300tdi kit here is rebuilt -   Less than 2000 miles on it and it runs perfectly.  I am offering a 12000/12 month warranty on this one,  and it is a complete kit but also comes with the correct floor and transmission tunnel bits to install in your Defender or Series truck.   Includes radiator/ air cleaner, intercooler, wiring pipes, etc...      Considering this one is rebuilt and Defender-versions of this R380 are very difficult to find, I want $6000 for this kit.   

   I also have a 200tdi engine kit, complete with LT77 short-bellhousing 5 speed - Perfect upgrade for your Series truck.    Tons of power, and this is clean with 89K miles on them, complete kit also ready to go.      $4750 for this kit, complete.

   If you do not need a gearbox, I can give you $500 credit off of the purchase price of the kit.   

  For an additional $550 ,  I can also provide brand-new (instead of used)  radiator, clutch kit complete,  and also include a new fuel pump, water pump, and timing belt kit. 

    Please send me a message at zombiemotors@earthlink.net with any questions.     All kits are here in the USA on the ground ready to collect or have shipped from zip code 97203.

   






1 comment:

  1. Nice start guys...I went through the website and I found that you made a decent point here. Keep up the topic that everyone can choose one of the best. Thanks.
    Land rover accessories

    ReplyDelete