Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I would want :

Really:

I would want you to be here. I would want to be warm, asleep, and awakened by you breathing against my neck, into my ear maybe.

I would want to wake up and stand up, and kiss you on your neck, and tuck you in under the blankets and go make coffee for us. I would want to feel healthy and strong and fluid as I did this.

I just want to find you here and sit down and laugh and read or write with each other, things we never got the time to do already. The start can be so confusing, and in certain cases not encouraging, it can be difficult. I would want to find us beyond that point and laughing, warm, limber and wise.

I want to take your face in my hands and hold it, I would kiss it. I would kiss your eyelids, which you would present to my lips. I would kiss your lips.

Since this is fantasy, we would kiss and have sex and get up, and get our bags which are already packed and waiting and go outside, get into my car, and drive to the airport. WE would stand in a line together, giggling about someone in front of us who deserves to be made fun of. We would laugh, then we would show our passports, then we would walk towards the appropriate gate together, and my hand that is not carrying a bag would rest/push on your lower back, it would cup your hip, it would rest on your ass. My face would get close to yours , to whisper a secret, and I would kiss you. I would whisper in your ear. I would tell you you are Special.

we would go through our screening, and pass, and walk down the tube and up the ramp and into the airplane. We would take our seats after putting our bags in the overhead bins, and I would rest my hand on your thigh while we sat and you told me not to worry about the flight. My eyes would close briefly. I would think about how things COULD have been right now, if I were NOT with you on this plane. I would count myself as 'lucky', and then my eyes would open again. I would lean in towards you and, trying to be stealthy, tell you exactly what you want to hear, which for once is exactly how I feel, against your throat and under your ear. What you hear makes you tingle, and then the plane begins to vibrate rhythmically down the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment